WordWorld: Happy Holidays WordFriends! Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price 

WordWorld is a great show on pbs. I love the show becauses it has taught my 7 year old to read and my 3 year old how to spell and get to know it's letter. They have cute animals but everything is made out of letters to make up the objects. It's absolutely great! Now it makes everything truly stand out. So in this Christmas edition of this movie their in search for the word star. So they have to find each letter. So not only are they teaching your children letters and words but also teaching them to identify them!





Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars

  
I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP
 
 OF APPROVAL!



Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter