Dino Dan: Twas a Dinosaur Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
This was such a great movie! It was a childs imagination taken to another place. This is a great computer animated graphical characters. My son loved this and really liked all the dinosaurs but when they weren't on he'd walk away then come back. It was an ubber cute movie... Who would have thought Santa is a Dinosaur! Now that's the Santa I want in my world! 
Come watch a Sneak Peak so you can see how fabulous this is!

Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars

  
I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP
 


 OF APPROVAL!



Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter