Hand Sanitizing Wipes-Pocket Wipe Pack Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price:

Usage:
Theses are all natural and there is no harsh chemicals. That means no stinging, dry skin, or any other negative effects. Theses just make it easier to clean little hands and make them smell better too.
  
Smell:
Theses have a very strong smell and ooh how I loved it so.They made my kids little hands smell delicious. 
Texture:
Theses are super thick and don't easily rip like so many other wipes. I love how they held the moisture too and weren't dry from the start.

Sponsor Information:
Meet CleanWell. And say goodbye to germs naturally.
  • Kills germs
  • Doesn't sting!
  • Alcohol-free
  • Triclosan-free
  • Safe for Kids
  • Safe for sensitive skin
  • Certified cruelty-free
CleanWell is all natural and non-toxic. It is made from rapidly renewable botanical sources and is part of a sustainable solution.


Usage: 09/10
9 out of 10 Stars


Texture: 09/10
9 out of 10 Stars


Smell: 09/10
9 out of 10 Stars



Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars

  I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!


Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter