SendaFlyingCard- Santa Letter Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
santaletter.jpg 
Santa Letter
Price:


Seven short years ago I start a tradition with a newborn baby. His eyes glimmered his heart was so big. He was 1 week old. I went to retrieve the mail one day and to my surprises my 1 week old had received a letter from Santa.   I couldn't imagine who could have sent the letter. I called everyone and know one would admit it.  It must have been old St. Nick himself. Every year since then St. Nick has sent my children a Christmas letter along with a little help from mommy.  This Year I came across this wonderful website: www.sendaflyingcard.com . They have all sorts of wonderful holiday letters from the Easter bunny to the tooth fairy, and St. Nick included. So with Christmas only a few short weeks away I knew I had to order. 

birthdayletter.jpg toothfairyletter.jpg easterbunnyletter.jpg

Happy Birthday Letter
Only $3.99
FREE SHIPPING
selectbutton.jpg
Tooth Fairy Letter
Only $3.99
FREE SHIPPING
selectbutton.jpg
Easter Bunny Letter
Only $3.99
FREE SHIPPING
selectbutton.jpg







 



thanksgivingletter.jpg santaletter.jpg



Thanksgiving Letter
Only $3.99
FREE SHIPPING
selectbutton.jpg
Santa Letter
Only $3.99
FREE SHIPPING
selectbutton.jpg

They only ask for a few short questions about your child:

  • Name and mailing address to send the letter 
  • Child's First Name:
  • Is child a BOY or GIRL?
  • Child's Age:
  • Child's best friend or sibling's name:
  • Town child lives in:

Four short days later theses beautiful letters arrived. Each was address to my 4 children. 




I confiscated them of coarse because I never give them to them until the day after thanksgiving. I've ordered many of theses over the years and have never received one with such high quality. There always creative but never as detailed as theses. You can tell they came from some place special. I'm glad that Santa and a few other of favorite holiday Icons are working so closes with SendaFlyingCard

I was browsing there site and found a few other really creative cards they print a message on Frisbee and mail them with your message and logo/image on them.


 I already ordered my Christmas cards this year but next year think I might send all theses to my little family members.  Could you imagine. Opening your mailbox with a hidden message Frisbee!Wow that would be awesome. This site is wonderful with so many options and I'm glad to give them my stamp of approval. I hope you find your way to their website and show your little one the happiness of a letter from their favorite holiday icon!

Over All Effectiveness: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Let's Give SendaFlyingCard an Applause!

Connect with SendaFlyingCard

Facebook Twitter pinterest


 I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!


Disclaimer:
My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my review; I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter