Jean Straps Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest

Price:
9.99
STOCKING STUFFER SPECIAL,
GET TEN FOR THE PRICE OF FIVE + FREE SHIPPING (U.S. Only)

Usage:
This is a great concept from mom to baby. Theses straps easily snug to your pant legs then slide in leg and wala were back to the 80's in leggings. Just kidding it holds your pant legs secure to your leg so you have no bulging to keeping your children pants dry in rainy weather. 
Texture:
Theses seem to be a spandex material connected to a plastic covering with a metal ring. 

Comfortbility:
I have to admit the 1st time I worse theses it was certainly different. It took a little getting used to however the concept I love.

Durability:
The stretch on theses are amazing.  I had to do the ultimate test so I sent dad and the kids to the park. I didn't tell him they were wearing jean straps  but wanted to see if when they can back if they would still be in tact or if they would be ruined or broken. To my surprise not 1 complaint and they stayed attached to the pants of both my 3 year old and 6 year old. 

Style:
Boot straps aren't seen there concealed in your boots or child's boots. They have two colors a browish/ black with a white pattern, and a blue with white strips. I have boys so they liked rocking the blue with white stripes.


Size and Fit: 
Theses are suppose to be for adults however I  found they work great for all ages. They stretch really big but initially rather small.  As a mom to 3 boys I am an official Jean Strap mom!

 Safety:
Theses do not snap back and stay safely attached!
 
Sponsor Information:
Jean Straps was created by Tni Newhoff and Erin Tocalino, who found a practical solution to the challenge of wearing jeans tucked into boots.These clip-on removable stirrups minimize bunching and make pulling on your boots over your jeans a breeze.

Over All Effectiveness: 
  • Universal Sizes
  • Extremely Durable
  • Great for ages from 0-99! 
Usage: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Texture: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Comfortbility: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Durability: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Style: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Size and Fit: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Safety: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars




Over All Effectiveness: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

I  LOVED THIS PRODUCT AND YOU WILL TOO!

Connect With Jean Strap
Facebook Twitter   

I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!


Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter