Close To My Heart Review


Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest



Close to my heart has so many lovely products for the beginner to advanced Crafter. I hate to uses the word scrapbooker because there products are so main stream and broad out to so much of a wider stream.

I was able to experiences their lovely stamps.

 Easy as 1-2-3
 1. Remove Stamp
2.  Place Stamp/s On Acrylic Pad 

3.  Stamp It!



I also got to play with their stationary.
 
They have such wonderful options.   


I even got out my whole stamp collection to play with their inks. I got addicted and told myself with inks as lower prices and amazing quality I would have to  get more!
 


Close To My Heart has some amazing products and I hope you find some great ones that you will love too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter