Close to my Heart Stamp Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price:

Usage:
Stamps today are used from childrens crafts to moms special touches. I personally love stamps to add a special touch to holiday cards, my stationary and even my childrens craft projects.
 Easy as 1-2-3
 1. Remove Stamp
2.  Place Stamp/s On Acrylic Pad 
3.  Stamp It!
 

 Texture:
The stamps are thick with a window like cling. The stamps seem to be a silicone bases. 

Durability:
The stamps are easily stained by standard ink. However with using the close to my heart ink the stamps were perfectly clean after each uses.
Style:
They attach to an heavy acyclic block to see through for perfect stamp ability. There are over for styles and fits in each category of stamps sets.




 
Sponsor Information:  
Do you like to scrapbook, stamp or make cards? If so,  Close to My Heart is for you! Our premium-quality decorative stamps are offered at a fraction of the cost of rubber, yet deliver all the benefits and beauty of every Close To My Heart product you’ve come to know and love. They’re easy to use, simple to store, and most importantly, offer creative control and artistic precision every time you use them.Our exclusive clear blocks allow you to see exactly where the stamp  is placed and whether there is even coverage of the ink. You can choose a block that perfectly fits an individual image, or design your own “scenes” by placing multiple images on a larger-size block. You can also manipulate the stamp images on the block to create curves or waves. Stamps have a “memory,” and will always go back to their original shape.
We also have quality ink pads, coordinated paper packs, embellishments and more! The best part?  You can order directly from my site 24/7 and have the items delivered directly to you (or a lucky friend for a gift). Live too far away from me to host a gathering? No problem! I can set up an online party for you. Simply email your friends with the provided customizable E-Vite, they shop from the included link and you get party credit. All you have to do is sit back and watch your party totals (and free product credit) rise. It's a great way to earn products for your own stash or even as gifts for crafty friends.

 
Over All Effectiveness:   

Usage: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Texture: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Durability: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Style: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Size and Fit: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Quality: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars



I  LOVED THIS PRODUCT AND YOU WILL TOO!  

 Over All Effectiveness: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars
Connect with Close to My heart:
Facebook  Klout Google Plus


I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!



Disclaimer:
I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter