WaxVac Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest

The WaxVac is great. This works so great on little and big wet ears. I tried it on my ears dry first and it really didn't work so I was like okay lets try them wet and we had a winner. I don't know about you but I get ache ears from water sticking in my ears. This amazing little devices does each ear in under a minute and dry them like they were never wet. It even helps little ears by blowing out and wax buildup away. It's comfortable for children and adults.



Sponsor Information:

Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars

I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP
 


 OF APPROVAL!




Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter