The Wiggles It's Always Christmas with you! Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price:

The wiggles have and still are a big part of my family.  I have a rather large collection as we have Logan now 7 years old to Cadan 9 months. This wiggles movie is so much Fun! They go to many different places to learn how different people celebrate Christmas.  With lots of singing dancing and wiggly fun! My middle son loves jeff so much and even loved how even Jeff couldn't fall a sleep on Christmas eve. Every time a new song would start cadan was boppin, Ethan was jumpin and logan was dancing. This is a fun and over all great movie that I'm sure your little ones will adore!




Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars

  
I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP
 
 OF APPROVAL!



Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter