Hickory Farms Tasty Tool Bag Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price 


This was great! The tool bag is heavy duty even has metal rods at the top to help it stay open. The one thing I really like is what you see really is what you get!


I loved that this is a gift bag directed solely toward men. Everyone always tells you that the best way to get a man is through his stomach. Well I'm a daddy's girl and every holiday season I always buy my father Hickory farms.  I always bought the gift baskets from the store. This year I decided to go to their website. I was so shocked by the variety of different gift baskets that they have. One for every occasions, and special person in your life.

This Tool bag gift basket is so ammazing and has such yummy foods in it.



2 -Hickory Farms Signature Beef Summer Sausage 10 oz
The summer sausage is wrapped in a disposable paper.  
Serves 3-4 people

Farmhouse Cheddar 10 oz. 
This cheeses is so rich and creamy.  
Serves 4-5 people

Jalapeño Cheddar Blend 10 oz. 
This cheeses has a hint of zest but leaves each piece you craving more.  I would rank this cheeses a medium hot.
Serves 4-5 people

Holiday Spiced Almonds 4 oz. 
Theses really bring out the flavor of the season.
Serves 1

Golden Toasted Crackers 4.4 oz.
Theses crackers have a little buttered tastes that really bring the flavors all together. 
Serves 3-4 people

Olive Oil & Rosemary Crackers 4.4 oz. 
Theses crackers really show the natural essences of olive oil and rosemary which has a beyond amazing taste. 
Serves 3-4 people

Visually Appetizing: 9/10
9 out of 10 Stars

Taste: 09/10
9 out of 10 Stars


Texture: 09/10
9 out of 10 Stars


Smell: 09/10
9 out of 10 Stars



Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars
 
 I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!


Disclaimer:
I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter