Food Should Taste Good Chip Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Texture: Theses are light and crispy. Covered with lots of seasonings.

Taste: When you pop 1 of theses chips your taste buds think your eating BBQ ribs. There so perfectly seasoned once you start eating you cant stop so addicting. Thankfully my little ones helped me to eat them so I can blame them for eating most of this bag.

Smell: Theses have a light sweet potato scent.


Star Rating: 8/10
8 out of 10 Stars





Texture: Theses are a very hard chip.

Taste: Theses are light and crunchy. They aren't over whelming by any means and just snacking on them I'm wishing I had cheeses for nachos.

Smell: Theses seemed to not really have a odor that I could smell.

Star Rating:9/10
9 out of 10 Stars
  
 Founded in 2006 
TwitterFacebook


    Tortilla Chips:
    For our Tortilla Chips, we mix our recipe of all natural ingredients into the dough and bake the chips in an oven before lightly cooking them in high oleic safflower, sunflower and/or canola oil. The oil used is free of trans fat and cholesterol. Because of our baking process, we use less oil, making our chips lighter, crispier, and more delicious than many others.

    Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips:
    For our Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips, we start with domestically sourced, high quality sweet potatoes. We then slice them directly into high quality sunflower oil, one batch at a time. Our sunflower oil has a higher percentage of monounsaturated fat than traditional sunflower oil and is free of trans fat and cholesterol. The sweet potato slices are cooked at a lower temperature than traditional potato chips and are stirred by hand throughout the process. The combination of small batches and constant stirring is what produces the chips’ unique shape and crunch.

    I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP
     


     OF APPROVAL!



    Disclaimer:
      I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
    Rjay

    Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter