dropps Laundry Detergent Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
I am one of those people that has allergies to everything. I hate washing my clothes then every time I put something on I itch. So I knew it was time to find a new laundry detergent. I came across dropps. Now drops are fragrances and dye free. I can say I like how they in individual packages and you can just throw them in your washer. This detergent didn't leave any grease stains on my clothes either. I can't tell you how many times I've forgot to pour the laundry soap in before the clothes and ended up having to toss them. I also loved that when I pulled everything out of the dryer they smelled brand new no weird smells and were so soft. I am officially addicted to dropps; and I hope you form an addiction too!

 Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars


  
I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP
 

 OF APPROVAL!





Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter