Boogie Wipes Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price:

I have 3 children under the age of 10. Every year they get the dreaded cold over and over again! They get snot up one side of there face and down the other. Of coarse they are children so it sits there and drys. So by the time I see the snot mess it is dried on to their face so I grab a wipe and try to clean it up. But after doing this over and over again their faces start to dry and crack from the alcohol and chemicals in the wipes. Thankfully this year I have discovered boogie wipes! With boogie wipes you don't have to worry about theses issues because the wipes are an all natural saline wipe. So your not going to dry out your childs skin or even hurt them by trying to get ride of the snot. The other thing I really like about theses wipes is how soft they are. It was funny my little one kept asking after using the wipe how come it smelt so good. They have a varieties of scents but my household favorite was the fresh scent ones. I really like how easy they are to uses and how there not as bulky as some of my other wipes and they cn fit conviently in my purse.

Sponsor Information:
Our signature line of Boogie Wipes includes Fresh Scent, Great Grape, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented. The wipes come in 30-count packs and have a suggested retail price of $3.99. The Fresh and Grape scents are also available in handy individually wrapped packs of 10, known as Boogies on the Run™. They are ideal for backpacks, lunchboxes or purses, and have a suggested retail price of $2.99. New 90 count Fresh, Grape & Unscented Canisters.

Usage: 09/10

9 out of 10 Stars



Texture: 09/10

9 out of 10 Stars



Smell: 09/10

9 out of 10 Stars




Over All Effectiveness:  09/10
9 out of 10 Stars

 



  I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!


Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter