Who Loves Me? Book and Personalized Lovie Blanket Set Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price:

Usage:
Babies will love snuggling up to this soft, satin-trimmed lovie blanket, and you'll warm their little hearts with the coordinating personalized Who Loves Me? book. We all love to read to are children. We try to show them our warm embrace. What if not only you could hold them closes and read this loving book but also accompanied it with a soft blanket? I think every child would have 1 more special moment with mommy, daddy, grandparent or other family member.

Who Loves Me? and Personalized Lovie Blanket Set
Texture: 
The super soft, blanket is made of  100% polyester. The  lovie blanket comes with your baby's name embroidered on the satin trim. They will select a pink blanket for a girl or a blue blanket for a boy.



 
Comfortbility For Child:
As you hold your child closes keep the book out of baby's reach. This is not a board book there for the child could easily rip the pages. Child will enjoy bring the blanket closes to there face and snug up closes while you read them "Who Loves Me?". It also has a dedication page to the child.





Comfortbility For Adult: 
As you flip through the pages of this book you will be filled with joy. Not only for your child smiling and giggling by this book loving words. But also by the enchanting colors and detailed and creative artwork. 
Who Loves Me? Personalized Book

  Durability:  
The blanket will with stand time. It is nicely stitched and on a thick fleeces. The embroidery is thickly stitched and will not come out easily like cheaper embroidery. 

 



Style:  
Gender and ages: Girls and boys ages 0-6
The blanket comes in pink for girls or blue for boys.  I think the book on the other hand would be great for kids up to age 8. The whimsical artwork would easily cheer up any child after  a hard day at school to reenforce that your family stands with you and loves you for who you are not just for what others think. In my personal opinion this style book should be an addition to any child's collection to help further their self esteem. ISEEME! Also has several other books that have personalization options that I know you will love! 

The Super, Incredible Big SisterThe Super, Incredible Big Brother
   
 Size and Fit:  
Blanket Size:  14"-14"
Book Size:  8.5" x 8.5"

Number of pages:  20 (if you complete all 6 spreads) 
 


Who Loves Me? and Personalized Lovie Blanket SetWho Loves Me? and Personalized Lovie Blanket Set

Sponsor Information:

 

I See Me! where we provide the highest quality, most personalized children's books available. We opened for business in May of 2000, after a year of active product development. My husband Allan and I received a personalized book as a gift for our first son in 1998. While we loved the fact that it was personalized, we thought that the illustrations could have been much better and the story more customized to the child. Thus I See Me! was born.

Allan, who is a graphic designer, and I developed the first book My Very Own Name as a team. Our goal was to produce an educational book that would teach young children how to recognize letters and spell their names. After I developed the concept and wrote the book, we brainstormed together to develop the characters in the book. Allan found and hired the illustrator, and designed the book, while I wrote the business plan.

We are pleased to say our books have become popular among celebrities including Courteney Cox, Brooke Shields and Jessica Alba.

Our mission is to increase self esteem in children through personalized books that celebrate the uniqueness of each child. The goal of our books is to show each child how absolutely unique and special he or she is, to teach the child how to spell his or her name, and to build vocabulary skills.

We hope that you enjoy the books!

Over All Effectiveness:
This book is amazing!  It is whimsical, sweet, charming and just as a parent makes me feel good. I absolutely know for all my nieces and nephews along with my own children this will be a must have; and a gift I will be giving all throughout 2013! I hope this book finds it way into your child's hands and through your words to show them how much you love them and how special they are!

Usage: 10/10
 10 out of 10 Stars

Texture: 10/10
 10 out of 10 Stars

Comfortbility For Child: 10/10

 10 out of 10 Stars

Comfortbility For Adult: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars  

Durability: 10/10

10 out of 10 Stars  

 Style: 10/10

 10 out of 10 Stars

Safety: 10/10

10 out of 10 Stars
  
Over All Effectiveness: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars

Let's Give ISEEME! an Applause and Follow them on Facebook!
 

 I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!


Disclaimer:
My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my review; I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter