Five Finger Tee's Review

Connect with us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Klout Google Plus pinterest
Price:
$11.99
Usage:
So as a mom you can loses coolability! Ya I said it and I refuses to claim it. I am a mom of 3 boys and even though I've gotten older. I'm only a whopping 26. Did you hear the gasps; ya so did I. To a lot of you that is still really young.  As a mom though you get drug into those awful "Mom Stereotypes".  I refuses . So I chooses an alternative. To rock stylish tee's that don't take to much to work to collaborate an awesome outfit. 

Texture:
Theses shirts make rocking my style so much easier. There 100% cotton. So they breathe and you don't feel like your suffocating when your wearing them.

Comfortbility:
So your sitting at your computer rite now. What are you wearing an over sized tee and some comfy pants rite? Let spice it up with an awesome tee From Five Finger Tee's. Not only will you feel better you'll good while still being comfortable. 



Size and Fit:
So I know you know this cotton shrinks. We all hate it; yet continue to buy cotton for it's comfort. But what if you found a shirt that was already shrunk yet still fit you without it losings it's shape. Well the wonderful person I am have found it for you and It's rite here. Five Finger tee's preshrinks all t-shirts prior to you getting them so what you see is what you get an awesome fitting pre-shrunking shirt.  

Style:
Every single person is different and has a different thought process and fashion sense whether your a guy, girl or teen Five finger Tee's has you covered!



Sponsor Information: 
 FiveFingerTees.com opened in July, 2009 and is completely family owned and operated. We offer a wide variety of movie/TV, pop-culture inspired and down right funny t-shirts that won't break the bank! Our philosophy is simple, we do all the work! From customer service, designing, printing, photography, shipping, web site design, and trying to watch our kids at the same time! By doing this, we keep our overhead really low which gives you the customer a great deal, without having to sacrifice on quality.


Usage: 10/10

10 out of 10 Stars


Texture: 10/10

10 out of 10 Stars

Comfortbility: 10/10

10 out of 10 Stars


Style: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars


Size & Fit:  10/10

10 out of 10 Stars


Over All Effectiveness: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars
Let's Give Five finger Tee's An applause and Follow them on Facebook!

I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!



Disclaimer:
I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter