Avocado Night Cream Review


Follow Me on Pinterest

 Click to enlarge
 
 Price:
Smell:
The cream has an awful smells when opening. It spells like  a Mentholatum, sea breeze mix.  However when you start rubbing the cream into your face! Then "Bam!" Your nasal passages are hit with pleasant lemon lime  smell.

Usage:
5 small dabs covers the entire face face. 10 minutes after applying the  cream my face started to feel slightly warmed it was very comforting almost as if a warmed clothe was placed on your face this lasts about 2 mins.


Texture:
The texture was a very light white creamy constancy. 


Before:
My skin has completely dried out over from this past summer. 



After:
My skin felt refreshed and smooth.



I was so excited to try Nature's Gates Avocado Night Cream.I have to say the smell of it coming out of the tube through me off at first.  I used my 5 dabs on my face; (2 on forehead 1 on each cheek and 1 on chin.) Once I started to rub the cream in this amazing smell appeared. This delicious lemon-lime zesty smell. The smell lasted approximately 30 minutes.  My face felt warmed, soothed and relaxed. I have to amit I'm in love with this product!







Sponsor Information:

The new Avocado Night Cream from Nature’s Gate is a rich nocturnal treatment that melts into skin upon contact to hydrate and replenish dry, tired skin. Avocado Oil, known for its high Vitamin E and essential fatty acid content, is combined with advanced botanicals and our exclusive beauty blend (Argan, White Tea, Olive, Aloe, Flaxseed, Blackberry & Acerola) to reveal healthy, more youthful looking skin. Oat Beta Glucan helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Carob Seed Extract softens stressed skin, and natural peptides from Maca promote a radiant, even looking skin tone. 
 
Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, PEG, mineral oil, petrolatum, animal ingredients and never tested on animals.
Available at Sprouts, Lassens, select Whole Foods and other fine natural product retailers and at www.shopnatures-gate.com

 

 Usage: 10/10
  10 out of 10 Stars


Texture: 10/10
10 out of 10 Stars



Smell: 06/10
6 out of 10 Stars



Over All Effectiveness:  9/10
 9 out of 10 Stars



I GIVE THIS PRODUCT MY STAMP 
 OF APPROVAL!

Disclaimer:
  I received the product for my opinion and  did not received any other compensation. My opinion is of my own and there for may differ from your own.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!
Rjay

Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter Exploding Purple Arrow Glitter